29 Haziran 2012 Cuma

The BOTTOM IS HERE

I think it's clear by the action in the dollar index this morning and the response by risk assets in general, that the bottom I have been looking for is here. Today will be the first day in a commodity rally that should last roughly 2 years topping in mid-to-late 2014 when the dollar puts in its next three year cycle low.

The next two or three weeks should produce an exceptionally violent rally from extreme oversold conditions followed by a consolidation period as the dollar bounces weakly out of its intermediate bottom and rolls over quickly signaling that the three year cycle has topped.


I must admit this is been an extremely tough bottoming process to hold through but I think I'm about to win a whole lot of burritos :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder